Where can I view the answers and explanations for a test that I have taken?
Modified on: Fri, 21 Jan, 2022 at 11:14 AM
In the app:
- Tap on the Tests tab and scroll down to the test that you have submitted.
- Tap on the test - if the results are published you will get to see your rank and score here.
- Tap on the Review Answers button to see the answers and explanations.
In the website:
- Click on Test Series.
- Scroll down to the test you have submitted and click on it.
- If the results are published, you can see your rank and score here, along with a complete analysis of your performance.
- Click on the Review Answers button to see the answers and explanations.
Note: You will be able to review the test only if you have attempted and submitted it.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.